Devfinity provides development and data management services to clients all over the world. With offices located in Kathmandu, Nepal, Salt Lake City, Utah and Mexico City, Mexico, Devfinity aims to have top-tier development talent placed strategically all over the globe to ensure success for our business and our client’s projects.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. This role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Developer should have proven experience with APEX programming.
- Should have working experience in the module and should work on development activities.
- Produce excellent code while collaborating with internal development resources at the client.
- Experienced in SFDC scripting using APEX.
- Data loader scripting, data migration, visual force development.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on SFDC platform.
- 1/2 years of experience interpreting business processes and customizing data access and data manipulation functions in Apex and Lightning UI.
- Experience with SFDX, Aura, Git, REST, and Middleware/ETL
- Experience designing, writing, and deploying customer-facing and packaged code/metadata that adheres to Salesforce best practices and platform limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excitement to play a critical role in driving technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience.
- Strong understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
GET IT DONE. For a FREE consultation, simply leave your details and we'll contact you within the next 24 hours.